Sunday 3 March 2013

The Tournament!

Assalamualaikum...

           For this entry I would like to talk about today's netball game..For your information,i'm used to be a netball player when i'm in school..So,when I heard about netball,i've become too excited....Thanks to PMFEP who organized the KARSUFEP which i can attend to increase my skill in netball.First of all,I thought it was a game held for only the students in UKM..but,unfortunately,a lot of team from outside joining the game...it was so scared to see them just like professional player....owh,I forgot!my team name is Friscoo...why is it?I don't know...I just take whatever term which across to my mind..ok,back to the game...my team was in group D which we will compete with another 3 teams..They were Freedom.com (D2), PFF (D1) and Sri Rampai Junior(D4)..however,Sri Rampai Junior did not attend and automatically disqualified from the game..therefore,this is our game schedule...



See!there were so many teams were involved to grab the RM700 for the first prize...its about 16 teams that are involved...so,it narrows down the chances for us to win...but,we not give up hope...don't give up before  trying the game,right?

          
       Our first game was with  PFF team..you know what?they were too good at this..they defeat us just for the blink of an eye...I feel too impressed with their game..its nice and smooth...and they defeat us with 13-3...can you see that?it's not us who did not know how to play,but it was them who are as good as professional player..Next,we fight with Freedom.com...before the game,we think we can defeat them,but they are good as PFF team..so,I guess we were defeated again..but I did not check with the score..I bet it was too bad..so,better not to check...even,we are not winning for the tournament,but I had gain more experience through this game...

       After I asked them,then I know that they are states player...hihihihi...It is much better to get experience rather than the money,but,if we can get both,it's a bonus..however,the tournament is really good..good for those who doesn't have anything to do in weekend...So, a lot of thanks to PMFEP who organized the KARSUFEP for the three days...

#and I will share a little photo that taken...



#this is taken before the game...trying to score the goal... :)



#and this is taken after the game....even a little dissapointment,I still can smile.. :)


#my dearest team... :)








No comments:

Post a Comment